Hi everybody...

I want to generate more than one .jar when executing >mvn package in a
module named common, this is necesary because many modules of the parent
project use diferent packages of the common module, so, I need to create
many .jars with diferent packages form the same common module. I tried with
executions sections in the configuration of the maven-jar-plugin, but, it's
necesary to set diferent names for the generated .jars and it isn't possible
with executions.

So, any idea?
How can I do this?

Thanks in advance...