> I found http://openejb.apache.org/examples.html and tried them and when they
> would not work, I posted in the ejb forum. But now that I see the results
> below, I'm wondering if it is a maven problem instead of a bad openejb
> example.

1. What "results below"? You didn't include anything in your email.

2. If you read the openejb page, it says these examples can "be run...
with Maven". It doesn't say anything about there being archetypes for
each one of them. Instead, there's a zip file with all the samples
inside, and then you click around between directories to run/build
each one.

The listing of archetpes on the Maven User wiki is pretty complete, as
far as I am aware. There are no specific archetypes for "session
stateful ejb" -- just generic project/framework archetypes. Of course,
you're welcome to build something and contribute it back.

Perhaps you'd find Archy helpful/useful?
http://code.google.com/p/archy/

Wayne