Hello friends,

I'm in trouble with the following problem:

1. In the ordinary software release, we always include our own jars and 3rd
party jars in **lib** directory

2. After using maven, I have an idea that I want to release a tiny maven
repository, containing self compiled jars and 3rd party ones, in my software

3. Now I can use deploy:deploy plugin to deploy my own jars into a specific
folder (a repository using file:// protocol) (For example this repository
locates at c:\my-repo)

4. But I'm wandering how to deploy the dependency jars with their
descriptions into this folder. I've checked wagon, dependency, stage
plugins, but none of them can archive the goal. The stage plugin can do what
I need, but unfortunately it can only sync the whole repository but not the
specific artifact.

So I need a plugin like this

mvn someplugin:someplugin
  -DsrcRepository=
  -DgroupId=
  -DartifactId=
  -Dversion=
  -Dpackaging=jar
  -DdestRepository

then it can sync the groupId:artifactId:version artifact into the
destRespository with all its description

Does this plugin exist or can I do this in some other way, thank you!
**
--
唐睿

电话:+86 010 58732330 转 810
传真:+86 010 58732330 转 800
手机(北京):+86 13717808625
手机(深圳):+86 13510560457

汉星天(中国)公司
地址(北京):北京市海淀区知春路甲 48 号盈都大厦 A 座 9B (100098)

Hansky
Better Software, Better Business

WWW.HANSKY.COM.CN