Hi,

I´m trying to include some additional files in my sources.jar:

src\main\java
src\main\groovy

I use the following configuration:

<plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-source-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.1</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>jar</id>
            <goals>
              <goal>jar</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <configuration>
                <!-- relative to the input directory whose contents is
being packaged into the JAR  -->
                <!-- must be src\main\java than? -->
                <includes>
                        <include>**/*.java</include>
                        <include>../**/*.groovy</include>
                </includes>
                <includePom>true</includePom>
                <useDefaultExcludes>false</useDefaultExcludes>
              </configuration>
      </plugin>

=> I couldn't get that to work with relativepath parallel to src\main\java
using the "..\" operator - only fileset pattern relative to src\main\java
are applyable.

Any idea?

thanx,

torsten