Hi All
I want to use pom.xml which is different than my src/main/java.

lets say i have dir structure for sources has C:\src\main\java   and i have
my pom.xml at C:\my-mvn\pom.xml and yes i did use mvn -f C:\my-mvn\pom.xml
it was reading this file. but its taking base dir has
C:\my-mvn\pom.xml i tried defining property in pom.xml as shown below
  <properties>
          <basedir>C:\src\main\java</basedir>

  </properties>

but still it didn't work,

I also use some systempath variables in my dependency as shown below
        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax</groupId>
            <artifactId>j2ee</artifactId>
            <version>1.4</version>
            <scope>system</scope>
            <systemPath>${basedir}\j2ee.jar</systemPath>
        </dependency>

I couldn't override my ${basedir}

Is there any easy way to use pom.xml from outside of source code ???

Please Help