Hi.
If you don't mind, could you please elaborate on that ?

Brian Fox wrote:
Most likely these will need to be looked up from a plexus container so that
all the dependencies are injected.

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Fabien Coppens <fabien.copp...@free.fr>wrote:

Hi.
I would like to perform programatic dependency analysis from a POM, via the
standard Maven 2.1 APIs. I'd like to be able to call methode analyze() in
class
DefaultProjectDependencyAnalyzer, passing it a MavenProject instance which
would have previously built from the POM file by using method build() in
class
DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.
The two classes mentioned above have empty default constructors but they do
have
private attributes which seem to be set elsewhere (I don't see any setters
in
the classes).
Can I just instantiate the above classes (for example as Spring singletons)
and
call the methods I need (see above), or do I need to go through some other
code
that will initialize those classes' attributes with the right values ?
Fabien