You are using the wrong version of the plugin if you are wanting to use weblogic 8.1 you will need to use plugin version 2.8.x

Scott Ryan
President/CTO
Soaring Eagle L.L.C.
www.soaringeagleco.com
sc...@theryansplace.com
(303) 263-3044
www.mymonavie.com/soaringeagle
www.thegreatproduct.com/soaringeagle

On May 29, 2009, at 1:18 PM, Jesfre wrote:

Hi senseis!

I have a problem when I'm trying to execute the >mvn weblogic:listapps...
The console show me these errors:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
Couldn't find a version in [8.1] to match range [9.0,11.0)
 weblogic:weblogic:jar:null
from the specified remote repositories:
 codehaus.org (http://repository.codehaus.org),
 snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
Path to dependency:
       1) org.codehaus.mojo:weblogic-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.9.1

I don't understand why... the snapshots repository exists....

There is my pom.xml configuration...
                             <plugin>
                                        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

<artifactId>weblogic-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                        <version>2.8.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

                                        <configuration>
                                                <adminServerHostName>
                                                        localhost
                                                </adminServerHostName>

<adminServerPort>7001</adminServerPort>

<adminServerProtocol>http</adminServerProtocol>
                                                <userId>weblogic</userId>
                                                <password>weblogic</password>
                                                <upload>false</upload>
                                                <remote>false</remote>
                                                <verbose>false</verbose>
                                                <debug>false</debug>

<targetNames>myserver</targetNames>
                                        </configuration>
                                </plugin>
.... dependencies...
                     <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                                <artifactId>weblogic-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                <version>2.8.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

                        </dependency>

Can somebody helps???
I'm trying to deploy an application to WL 8.1 (SP3)...