On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 17:31, Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Thanks, I tried that, and 2.9, 2.10, etc. It seems to give the same
> error.
>
> Your pom is missing groupId, artifactId, and version, so add those
> too. That will most likely fix it.
>
> Wayne

Thanks so much, that definitely fixes the first error. Sorry to be such a
newbie. The error messages should be better than NullPointerException
though.

I kind-of fixed the some others; updates at
http://www.gatoatigrado.com/tmp-code-snippets . However, I still get,
   [WARNING] you don't define org.scala-lang:scala-library as a dependency
of the project
which seems odd, as I have scala-library designated as a dependency of the
project.

I would like to run a build of Scala git head (Scala 2.8) if possible...
this is probably on the documentation somewhere...

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 17:37, Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> David-
> inside the main pom.xml located at
> /tmp/gatoatigrado/maven/maven-scala-plugin/src/it/docTest/pom.xml

Sorry, gatoatigrado [me, Nicholas] is the user, David is the developer of
the Maven Scala plugin. Thanks though, it helps (see updates on page linked
above).

kind regards,
Nicholas