From: huser [mailto:mpinj...@atxg.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 9:49 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: maven assembly plugin

Hi,

I am using the maven assembly plugin to create a zip file containing certain
jars. The zip file contains the version info of the jars as well.

Example:

abc.zip has activation-1.1.jar, commons-7.2.jar

How can I remove the version info from getting attached to the jar file and
consequently getting zipped ?

TIA,