Hello,

if you're up for using groovy, this might work, depending on what type of input you are
thinking of.

The basic idea is to use the gmaven plugin and some inline groovy code
to dynamically run your web services client.

You can find what to put in your pom.xml in the below link.

Almost everything you need is under this link...
http://groovy.codehaus.org/GMaven+-+Executing+Groovy+Code

Take a look at the Custom Properties and Class Dependencies sections
on how to access Maven properties and how to include your java dependencies.

Cheers,
-Samuli Ulmanen