We have this one working really good :

<plugin>
                <groupId>com.sun.tools.jxc.maven2</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-jaxb-schemagen-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.1</version>
                <configuration>
                    <schemas>
                        <schema>

<file>../../src/main/resources/xsds/${artifactId}-${version}-xsd.xsd</file>
                            <namespace>
http://www.quest.com/qsi/xml/${artifactId}-${version}</namespace>
                        </schema>
                    </schemas>
                    <verbose>true</verbose>
                    <includes>

<include>**/com/quest/qsi/dbwc/xml/configuration/jaxb/beans/**/*.java</include>
                    </includes>

                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>