Also, two of us will be at University of Szeged on Friday 19th, doing
the same "we'll be doing some demos and chatting with folks". The beer
will came later, most probably at the evening.

Anyone around, interested to attend the presentation at University, do
some chat and/or beer should contact me directly on my mail, since
exact times and pubs are not known yet.

Thanks,
~t~