Hi,
I am stuck trying to figure out how to do that. I have root pom and several
modules under it. I need to build all the modules and then copy all the
modules jars with their dependencies to some top level directory. I tried to
use dependency plugin for this, but it copies jars and deps under each
module dir. I configured the plugin:

            <plugin>
              <executions>
                <execution>
                  <id>copy-dependencies</id>
                  <phase>package</phase>
                  <goals>
                    <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
                  </goals>
                  <configuration>

 <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/libs</outputDirectory>
                  </configuration>
                </execution>
              </executions>
            </plugin>

It creates libs under each of the modules and copies deps there, but I need
one dir for all the modules. The plugin is defined in the top level pom.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Thank you!

--
Dmitry Skavish