I want to setup a integration test for a webapp.

my project structure (with a seperate test module):
parent/
  -test-webapp
  -webapp

requirement is:
- webapp (pre-integration-test phase) starts up with jetty:start
- test-webapp test cases are run (integration-test phase)
- webapp (post-integration-test phase) shuts down with jetty:stop

currently I haven't found a way to combine these projects and the dependency
of phase runnings. The post-integration phase is always executed before the
integration-tests are run and thus fail.

I had a look at http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Maven+Jetty+Plugin
but no success.
Maybe there is a trick with the reactor plugin where I can pass such
lifecycle dependencies?

thanks.

-----
manuel aldana