Thanks for your reply Wendy. I did try the same, but maven cannot resolve the
artifact. Do I need to install the artifact somewhere (we are using an
archiva online repository, but I would prefer to have the artifact installed
to some local directory), so that it can be used for the Child Project B
from the local dir.

Any way to achieve this?

Thanks!