Hi,

We have some external developer around the world, so I have enabled the
security in Nexus and it works fine.
Every developer need to setup his own maven/ settings.xml and I have to
trust that this will be correct.
But for some reason it can be happen that he will enter wrong password or
username.

When he try now to deploy some stuff, maven gives a partial error message
because:

Downloading: http://****:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/junit/junit/3.8...
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Sniffing the traffic will show the more important part of the errror (in my
mind)

GET /nexus/content/groups/public/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar HTTP/1.1
Accept-Encoding: gzip
Pragma: no-cache
Host: ****:8081
Accept: text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2
Connection: keep-alive

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
WWW-Authenticate: BASIC realm="Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager"
Server: Jetty(6.1.11)

Is this a bug or a feature, or with other words how can I make it possible
that the user see the whole  error.

Thanks for your support