Thanks Justin,

Problem is that the plugin is not written by me.

Is it correct to say that this a problem with the plugin, it should have
ignored the projects it does not understand !!

Is it correct to say that in maven there is no way to tell that run goal for
specific module in a multimodule project ?

This way I can ask the responsible party.

Regards & many thanks
Kapil