I can't get this to work. Looking in the code on the failsafe site
(http://mojo.codehaus.org/failsafe-maven-plugin/xref/index.html) in both the
IntegrationMojo and VerifyMojo classes shows parameters for the skipTests
etc, but not one for skipITs.

Has it been removed? In which case how can I skip only the integration
tests? The only way I could see to do it is to put the failsafe plugin in a
separate profile in the pom, and activate that profile when I want to run
the integration tests.

BTW, the failsafe version is 2.4.3-alpha-1 and maven 2.0.10.

Ben