Hi,

I have defined properties in profiles.xml :

<profile>
                <id>Integration</id>
                <activation>
                      <property>
                        <name>targetServer</name>
                        <value>int</value>
                      </property>
                </activation>
                <properties>
                        <!-- Target server -->
                        <service.protocol>http</service.protocol>
                        <service.host>tstpseshar03.itesoft.local</service.host>

And I would like to access to these properties from a Maven plugin
(geronimo-maven-plugin) which is also triggered by a profile (but a
different one) :

My build command line is mvn -e validate -DtargetServer=int (triggers
profile 1) -Ddeploy=geronimo (triggers profile 2). My goal is to choose
physical server and application server and to use different combinations of
the two.

But the Maven plugin doesn't see the value of the properties that are set in
the first profile. Why ? How to make these properties available in second
profile ?

Best regards,
Eric