Hi,

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005, Giulio wrote:
> I send MMS (of MBUNI) to my mobile with success, but when I try to download
> the MMS this failed after 47%.
> I configure my mobile with WAP configuration and as Service center address:
> http://IP_SERVER:port_mbuni/xxx.
> How to configure my mobile for download MMS?

 Here, I can only reach port 80 via my network's WAP GW.  I'm quite sure
 the limitation is from the WAP GW, but there might be a phone
 limitation too.  Hence, I configured a web server as proxy for Mbuni
 and I'm proxying the HTTP request from the phone sent via the WAP GW to
 Mbuni.

 Under apache2, with mod_proxy and mod_rewrite enabled, this can be done
 with:
    # WAP GW IP are 213.223.200.*
    RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} 213\.223\.200\.[0-9]+
    # Mbuni is listening on port 8191, the phone is configured with
    # http://mms.example.com/mms/336xxxxxxx (MSISDN)
    RewriteRule ^/mms/(.*) http://127.0.0.1:8191/$1 [P]

   Cheers,
--