On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:54 AM, pramod b <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wher i down loaded .tar.gz from  mbuni.org and configured and installed.
> so i have to update all the packages  or i have to go for a higher version
> of kernel ??
> I tried  to connect to mbuni cvs 2,3 times earlier but i can t...

Download from http://www.mbuni.org/downloads.shtml

Mbuni: http://mbuni.org/downloads/1.4.0/mbuni-1.4.0.tar.gz
Kannel: http://www.mbuni.org/downloads/1.4.0/kannel-snapshot.tar.gz

Compile Kannel first and then Mbuni
I've successfully compiled Mbuni 1.4.0 on Suse 9.3 which is really old distro

Here is what I did:

Kannel:

./configure
make

Mbuni

./configure --with-kannel=Path_to_compiled_kannel_snapshot
make

As you see I didn't issue "make install" for both because was
running the older versions.

I don't understand how did you compiled? Did ./configure return some errors.

If not, check your /usr/lib find the appropriate libraries and try
creating symbolic links
to them on the following locations:

/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
/usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8