I don't recall the exact configuration for squid. I use Apache's mod_rewrite typically to do this. Much easier, if a little less wide- spread.
On Oct 28, 2009, at 23:04, Emmanuel CHANSON wrote:

Thnaks Paul for this answer,

So I should be able to 'NAT' using squid any port configured in input port (let's say 3130) to the output port 8191 used by mbuni ?

I don't find any parameter in squid.conf where I can set this, there is http_port for input but how to configure squid in order to route 3130 n input to the output port 8191?

Regards,

Emmanuel