You might need to configure vasp account with a specific short code.Then you
can send mms to that short code

Sample configuration for  mmsc.conf

group = mms-vasp
vasp-id = adlive
type = soap
short-code = 111
vasp-username = mbuni
vasp-password = test
vasp-url = http://test.php

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 5:48 PM, aftab hussain
<aftab.huss...@seecs.edu.pk>wrote:

> Dear All,
>              I am interested to send mms from my mobile phone to mbuni. I
> have changed the mms settings in the mobile phone and the homepage url now
> points to the mbuni installed machine's global IP. When I send the mms, I
> specify a number in the 'To' field but actually I dont intend to send mms to
> the phone. what my intention is that when mbuni receives the MMS, it should
> save the incoming mms and trigger a php script and the mms contents should
> be passed to the php script.
>
> I have the following conf settings.
>
> group = core
> #log-file = /tmp/mbuni-mmsc.log
> #access-log = /tmp/mmsc-access.log
> log-level = 0
>
> group = mbuni
> name = "My MMSC"
> hostname = x.x.x.x
> local-prefixes = +92;
> storage-directory = /mms
> max-send-threads = 5
> maximum-send-attempts = 50
> default-message-expiry = 360000
> queue-run-interval = 5
> send-attempt-back-off = 300
> sendsms-url = http://10.3.17.35:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?&smsc=at&;
> sendsms-global-sender=00923225046352
> allow-ip = *.*.*.*
> sendsms-username = tester
> sendsms-password = foobar
> mms-port = 1961
> mm7-port = 1962
> optimize-notification-size=true
> content-adaptation = false
> notify-unprovisioned = yes
> mms-notify-text = "You have received a multimedia message."
>
> I have also attached the log file.
>
> Can any one please explain whats going on here and is there any thing wrong
> with the settings. Do I have to do more in terms of conf settings. Your help
> will be highly appreciated.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Aftab Hussain

~Thilani Abeysinghe