Chenna Venkatasubbaiah-KRG637 wrote:
 Hello All - Recently while browsing I came to know about MINA. I am a
Java/J2EE developer.

I am working in wireless broad band and networking company and I have
limited knowledge on networking domain.
In our company we manufacture Wireles switches, Routers and Access Ports
etc., And its softwares.

I would like to know How MINA will be useful and what kind of business
applications we can build using MINA.
I have no idea. Do you have something more precise in mind ? Your question is pretty vague at this point. A bit like "I have discovered Java, and I want to know what kind of business applications I can build using this language..."

In any case, reading http://mina.apache.org/testimonials.html could give you a clue about what people are using MINA for.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com