On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 11:49 PM, Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A and B connects to Broker
> After brief chat... negotiate connection details
> Setup connection
> once done, signal to initiator to start sending the data on the new channel

Oops - just read this - I can't do it.  Per network security
restrictions (don't ask - this has been a thorn in my side for almost
a year), Host A and B are never allowed to communicate with each other
directly - only via this broker which I'm building.  That's why I'm
required to do the byte relaying technique.

The broker will eventually be able to intercept the bytes from Host A
and perform some logic based on the data before sending on to Host B,
but I want to get the raw stream relay working first before moving on
to that :)

- Les