From: sushmita chandra [mailto:flightsoffantasy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 11:42 AM
To: users@mina.apache.org
Subject: Fwd: What codec should we use for reading a incoming XML

Hi,

   I am using Mina Endpoint to receive a XML File. I am not able to receive
it on the mina end point that i have opened.When i specify the codec as
textline, i could read only one line. Can some one help me to read the
complete file and specify what codec that i have to use?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Sushmita Chandra

--