On 2/1/12 6:25 AM, Vishal Gupta wrote:
HI,

I am using MINA 2.0.4 on CentOS primarily as socket server for transactions
on TCP/IP using proprietary protocol and CumulativeDecoder.

Looking for any ready/inbuilt solution which addresses attacks / unsolicited
requests from unwanted IPs.

Is there any inbuilt rate limiting option available which can be overridden
and can take care of blacklisting the IPs and reject the requests.

In summary, Open for IP till it start acting mischievously, once blacklisted
immediate block.

There is a Firewall filter in core that could be used for that purpose, I guess. You'll have to check its code to see what it offers.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,