I'm using SshClient to make a simple connection to a linux box. I'm getting the
following exception:

org.apache.sshd.common.SshException: Unsupported protocol version:
SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_2.9p2
        at
org.apache.sshd.client.session.ClientSessionImpl.readIdentification(ClientSessionImpl.java:388)
        at
org.apache.sshd.common.session.AbstractSession.messageReceived(AbstractSession.java:226)

I see this code in ClientSessionImpl>readIdentification():

        if (!serverVersion.startsWith("SSH-2.0-")) {
            throw new
SshException(SshConstants.SSH2_DISCONNECT_PROTOCOL_VERSION_NOT_SUPPORTED,
                                   "Unsupported protocol version: " +
serverVersion);
        }

So apparently the server I'm talking to supports SSH-2.0, but not with that
exact string. Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks,

Lee