I am using MINA 2.0.0 M6. There are hundreds of devices that report data to my
server every X minutes. However, I found that the MINA server randomly cannot
get data from client. Like, server side create a session for new connection,
however, for some reason server cannot get data and then throw IOExeception and
close the session after 10 minnutes which is set by MINA timeout.

The device is running and keep sending data. MINA also seems OK as server can
get most data. It let me think that there may be some setting in the Apache Mina
for the TCP connection number.