Can you give me some guidance on how to
address the server-to-server relaying? I am close to being
complete with a Cassandra implementation of the ResourceRegistry
 and other StorageProviders. But I am a bit stuck on how to go about
 relaying a request from one server to another. I imagine we could
use the DNS SRV stuff and S2S to get this to work, but I'm not as
 familiar with that part of the codebase. Or is there something
that we can use from Mina? I also thought about leveraging
Akka, but that seems like the wrong direction.

Anyway, please let me know what you think.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks,

Paul