Hello Damien,

  I suggest that next time you state more clearly that you're talking about
 SSHD subproject. I don't know if they usually write [SSHD] in the subject
or something like that.

I think you must provide your own implementation  of FileSystemView  in
order to achieve this.  It is a nice feature to have, so if you do develop
this, it would be great if you could contribute it back :-)