Hi,
I am having an issue using IoSession.write(Object message, SocketAddress
destination) and hoping someone can help me out.
I have a UDP server, using NioDatagramAcceptor, and I have a requirement that I
need to send my ack messages to a different port on the client system from
which I got my incoming message. So in my IoHandler, in messageReceived, when
one would typically use IoSession.write(message), I am instead using the
IoSession.write(message, destination) to send my response to an alternate
destination.
Initially this all appears to work as expected. I can indeed see my response
being sent off.  However, once this occurs, my Acceptor object no longer seems
to be "listening". i.e. it will not create any new session handlers for new
clients.  This is despite that netstat shows it still being bound to my UDP
port. So the end result is that no more connections to this listener are
possible.
If I remove the IoSession.write call, or replace it with the more standard
write(msg) call, this issue goes away.
Anyone have any suggestions for either helping me correct this issue... or if
there is a different way to achieve my requirement, I'm listening.

Thanks,
Matthew Hardin
mhar...@omnilink.com