Hi,

I've written an audio chat server using MINA. It allows clients to connect to a
room and accepts audio messages from them. Each message is distributed to the
other clients connected to the room. The distribution is done in the
messageReceived method of the IoHandler.

About 1% of messages I receive in the server's messageReceived method are
corrupt. This doesn't affect the audio quality but I'm wondering if doing the
message distribution in the messageReceived method is causing this.

Should I offload the message distribution to another thread or could there be
some other cause?

Thanks,
Ed O'Loughlin