On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forget about what you read about alpha/beta/GA/whatever on the internet.
> But, please, asking for an ETA or wondering when we will tag the version as
> Final is just totally useless.

My apologies, I could have said things better - the question wasn't a
defensive one based on a lack of an ETA or whatever (which, I agree,
is useless and inappropriate), but one of wonder and curiosity - since
it seems that Guillaume  acknowledges a gap between where things are
now and a mythical point called "feature complete", what does that gap
look like?
What features still need to be invented/designed/coded?  Is there a
list?  Is it large or small?

All these questions lead directly into "is there anything on that list
that *I* can do?" and "Hey, I am really interested in this particular
one, let me try...".  But without a list somewhere, my imagination
isn't sufficiently fertile to invent my own list :-)

Think "shared team vision" and "goals"...

  -John