Hi All,
I've just started playing with these libraries over the past couple of
weeks and have built a fairly purposeless, but mostly functional SSH
server that acts sort of like a chat room. Right now, I'm having a
problem updating all other clients connected to the server when one
client sends a message. The other clients' windows do not update until
they send some kind of input, then, their windows suddenly catch up
with where their buffers should be.

Here's a small screenshot album demonstrating the problem I'm having:
http://imgur.com/a/dBrJM

Here's my source: https://github.com/champgm/SSHFun/tree/master/src/main
Note: right now there is some extra code in the sendToAll method that
I've written in an attempt to directly access the client sessions and
write to them. However, it does not seem to work at all, so you can
ignore it.

So, does anyone have any suggestions for me? What am I doing wrong? I
think my problem lies in CommandShell, either in the way I'm using the
buffers to read from and write to the sessions, or the way the run
method is checking for new input.

Thanks for taking a look,
Mac