Do the SSHD libraries (client and/or server) support SSH session re-keying?
I’m interested in using the re-keying process as a client session-validation
facility. I'm interested in doing this either while Channels are already
open within the session and after some number of Channels have opened and
then been closed.

I’ve done some reading up on SSH and the sshd source, and from the looks of
ClientSessionImpl (from sshd v0.7.0) once its state has reached 'Running' it
will not respond to KEXINIT packets, but I may not understand it correctly.
Would it break the logic of this class to set the state back to
RecieveKexInit and then call sendKexInit() to initiate a session re-keying
with the server?
Obviously, this would require source code changes, which may mean I need to
discuss this on the devel list, but I thought I would ask here first.

Regards,
Matt Pitts