Le 11/28/12 9:26 PM, David R Robison a écrit :
> Is there a way to cancel a pending write? Maybe WriteFuture.cancel()?
No, you can't, I mean not easily.

In fact, there are two cases :
1) The message is currently being written (I mean, it's partially sent,
but there are some remaining parts to send) : we can, if need be, delete
the pending message in the session.
2) The message is still in the write queue : You *may* be bale to
retrieve the queue, and remove the message from it.

That would most certainly need some addition in the API.

Give me a few more hours to see what can be done.

Btw, in mhat kind of context do you need to cancel a writeFuture ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,