On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 3/1/13 9:50 AM, Tejas Patel a écrit :
>> Problem :
>>
>> When i transmit the byte array of [56, 34, 0, 4, -79, 1] from one device to
>> another device on using Apache Camel Mina UDP endpoint, at receiver side byte
>> Array is changed like [56, 34, 0, 4, -17, -65, -67, 1]. but when i transmit
>> byte
>> array like [56,34,0,4,78,0] from one device to another using same approach it
>> will receive same byte array.

The example you give suggests that only negative values for a byte
cause "corruption" of the received data, right?
This might point to Codec issues, where data is decoded with a
different Codec than they were encoded.
For example if you encode text into bytes using UTF-8 and decode it
using ISO-8859-1, you will experience such a corruption.
Similarily, casts between byte, char, int etc could produce such a behavior.

>> Can you suggest me how to resolve the issue?
> No.
>
> Your desciption is at best extremely vague. It's like if you are asking
> why a plane has crashed without giving us nothing but a picture of the
> crashed plane...

However, an expert might give an educated guess for the cause only by
looking at the picture.

  Bernd