It's standard JMX stuff, nothing specific to MINA

Use following params (specify the port you want)

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port =
<PORT Num> -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate = false

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl = false

You can add IP option as if you need to bind to a specific IP address.

Following page shall be useful
http://mina.apache.org/mina-project/userguide/ch16-jmx-support/ch16-jmx-support.html

--
thanks