Hello,

I have an apps that needs to connect to multiple serial devices

while (true)
for (tty : devicesNotYetConnected) {
serialConnector.connect(new SerialAddress(tty,
9600,SerialAddress.DataBits.DATABITS_8, SerialAddress.StopBits.BITS_1,
SerialAddress.Parity.NONE,SerialAddress.FlowControl.NONE));
sleep(timeout);
try {serialSession = connectFuture.getSession();}
if (failed) disposeResources()
}
}

Even though I successfully connected to "/dev/ttyS3-3:1.0", the attempt to
connect to "/dev/ttyS1-1:1.0" always give out this warning :
RXTX fhs_lock() Error: creating lock file: /var/lock/LCK..ttyS3-3:1.0: File
exists

Is there a way to prevent the connect this behavior and only allow to
connect to the tty given in parameter ?

Thanks,