I am working in an application that uses apache MINA to send and receive
messages over socket.. I was asked to include SSH support as in (using
credentials- a username and password) with which they can authenticate
themselves.. i was looking into SSHD library source code and felt an
abstract idea of where to start would be nice..The message that i read from
the Socket undergoes processing of its own.. i want that to carry on.. i
just need this SSH security to be added as an additional layer inside the
logic..how can i acheive that..an outline idea would go a long way.. Thanks
in advance