Le 9/30/13 8:52 AM, Jon V. a écrit :
> NioSocketAcceptor( number ) creates N threads.  > 10 is a problem in most
> cases.  The default backlog for a SocketAcceptor in Java is 50.  I have
> mine set to 200 to prevent dropped "accept" requests.  Each time a socket
> attempts to connect it gets put in the backlog waiting for an "accept" to
> be called.  If this buffer overflows the TCP connections drop in a bad way.

As I already said in a previous mail, this 1000 port limit is extremelly
weird.

In any case, this has nothing to do with MINA and any setting on MINA.

Chck :
- your firewall
- your router setting.
- consider using a decent OS instead of Windows 2008 which is, all in
all, just 6 years old...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,