Hi.
I have to apply to the project Mina SSHD.

Code is as follows::
          sshd.setShellFactory(new ProcessShellFactory(new String[]{"/bin/sh",
"-i", "-l"},
          EnumSet.of(ProcessShellFactory.TtyOptions.ONlCr)));
          CommandFactory delegateCommandFactory = new CommandFactory(){
                  public Command createCommand(String command){
                          System.out.println("command:::"+command);
                          return new ShellCommand(command);
                  }
          };
          sshd.setCommandFactory(new ScpCommandFactory(delegateCommandFactory));
After Public key authentication, I want to execute /bin/sh as using
setShellFactory method.
If I test code, authentication is successed, and $ appeared.

00000@000000001 ~
$ ssh 0...@xx.xxx.xx.xxx -p 8001
$

But Any command not work.
It does not seem to even write letters.

Please share if you know.
thank you

Note that, OpenSSh server is working in 22 port and i execute my MINA SSHD
server in 8001 port.