Hi,

I am having some application using Mina 2.0.7 which is getting huge amount
of SSL Handshake errors because old clients do not accept the server
certificate, and is leaking quite much memory.

I have checked that we are not leaking because of leaving open connections.
We are properly closing those ether by timeout or exception. But still
leaking quite much.

The only reason that I really think about is that when the client send the
"bad certificate" message and the SSL Handshake fails, there would be some
memory which is not properly released.

Have u seen sth similar? Any idea how to solve it?

Thanks in advance,
-Enrique