Hello,

I think I have a problem that's related to the TcpNoDelay option. I'm
writing a server, which, in one function, runs through a loop, gets a string
in each iteration and sends it to the client, basically like the following:

String tempStr;
IoSession session;
for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++)
{
    tempStr = getResultString(i);
    session.write(tempStr);
}

My problem is that the server seems to wait first and does nothing, then
sends all strings at the same time. I'm currently initializing the server
like this:

SocketAcceptor acceptor = new NioSocketAcceptor();
acceptor.getSessionConfig().setTcpNoDelay(true);

Unfortunately, this doesn't change anything. And now I'm clueless and need
your help!

Thanks