Le 11/21/13 10:15 AM, Guy Itzhaki a écrit :
> Dear Forum,
> I'm using Mina 2.0.7 for my server and I have implemented my own
> decoders\encoders to handle incoming messages.
>
> I would like to handle http connections coming from web browsers.
> It seems to me as a trivial issue and I wonder if anyone in this forum had
> implemented such a filter\decoder that he can share.

This is far from being trivial... The main problem is to be able to
decode teh HTTP decoder in all of its complex form, and to do it in an
efficient way.

Hopefully, we alrady have a kind of decoder that does that (badly, but
still ), even if it's a dormant project.

You should have a look at http://mina.apache.org/asyncweb-project/

There is for sure some effort to be put in such a codec, but, you know
what ? It's open source and we welcome any contribution !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,