Hi Mina Users!

I am using sshd-sftp v.0.11.0 which works really well. Unfortunately I am stuck right now using multiple "roots" or I simply did not understand the concept...

I tried a NativeFileSystemView passing a map containing two "root" entries. It basically works when "current" is set to one of the possible root-names (one existing key in the root-map). This at least shows the "current" file system in a sFTP client, but there is no chance to select another root.

I can not use getNormalizedView() either, because it crashes with an NPE (Owner of the "RootFile" is "null" thus the "getLongName" functions fails).

So any hint how to make use of multiple root dirs for one session is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jens