I am not able to build the latest master of SSHD because of this
issue

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project sshd-git: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.sshd:sshd-git:jar:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not
find artifact org.apache.sshd:sshd-core:jar:tests:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots) -> [Help 1]

Checking the server there are no such snapshots at all for this
version or any of the 1.x versions. Is there any way to skip this
dependency? I also skipped the test in this build since they take so
long (see below).

And shouldn't the version actually be 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT based on the
next version in JIRA?

And something regarding the default build. It includes the tests
which take a *very* long time to finish (one test runs way above 10
minutes) but maybe the build page should point this out and suggest
to disable the tests by using

mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true

I never used Maven before so this might be Maven 101 but for somebody
who just needs the latest binaries and has no Maven experience at all
this might be helpful.

Thanks in advance!