Dear All,

      We have developed one server using Apache MINA V2.0.9 where multiple
vendors connect and send the messages which needs to be processed and then
response have to be sent back to vendor. Currently we have put a strategy
that vendor has to send one message per connection and after getting
response or timeout vendor has to close the connection. Also we have set
timer for each vendor session so that we close the connection after timeout
if vendor does not close the connection explicitly after getting response or
timeout for their request.

      We also have persistence connection open from our MINA based server
with third party server which is tcp/ip channel and for each vendor request
we get we have to send the received message to this third party server.

            The Vendor to our Server connectivity is on TLS 1.0 and for past
few days we are observing the slow connectivity establishment from Vendor to
Our server. When we further investigated network log and SSL handshake we
found that SSL is adding time for connectivity. The message length expected
from Vendor is not more than 1-1.5 KB in length. This issue is observed at
peak time (As of now I have no clue on total concurrent request coming in at
peak time) We are using NioAcceptor with all default settings. If there
issue with number of threads available to process the incoming connections
and sessions are not sufficient for the peak load? Is there any
configurations and settings which with we can control the load conditions
dynamically?

            Any help and additional insight on  NioAcceptor settings will
help me.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks And Regards,
Nitin Phuria