From: Jonathan Valliere [mailto:jon.valli...@emoten.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:43 AM
To: users@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: MINA filter chains breaking under stress

Upon a quick review of your email, I have the following notes.

The filterchain is not thread safe. You have to write threadsafe filters.
You must also make your encoded message system threadsafe.  Just as with SSL
the actual encoding process must occur within a synchronized block.

As far as ProtocolCodecFilter goes, I will have to look into that.

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments
are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html> externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html
<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html> internally within